It’s about the experience.
Attending GST Summit 2020 in person provides an impactful experience that you can’t achieve by reading articles or watching a video about Shipping Industry. How many times do we think we’re going to read that article, but never get around to it?
It’s about all the Key Market Leaders and Experts
Summit brings together over 40+ speakers, thought leaders, and experts who will share the latest trends and solutions. It is not usual to find this many key experts together discussing challenges in Shipping Market except at Summit.
It’s about the right place.
GST Summit creates atmosphere for innovation of thought and innovation of action. Everybody here is focused on the best ways to provide effective solutions and amazing customer experiences that build loyalty and transparency.
It’s about the real-world experience.
Keynote Speakers from top brands from around the world will share their strategies and their success stories regarding Project Management, Finance, Operation and Technology Impact. You’ll gain plenty of practical takeaways you can bring back to the office.
It’s about the networking.
Talk to other managers and C-Level executives who are experiencing the same challenges you have. Find out what’s really working and update your skills.
B2B Business Meetings
In order to help you save time and establish connections with real-interest business partners, B2B Business Meetings includes in your participation package a top-level matchmaking program.
Based on the pre-registered visitors and exhibiting decision-makers from all departments, the program is an efficient facilitator to connect concrete needs to corresponding offers.
This very qualitative program brings together every year more than 500 local and international decision-makers from Large Groups, SMEs, academics and investors.
The GST matchmaking program represents:
- A unique opportunity to meet the buyers interested in your offer, the correct suppliers, and the reliable R&D and consultancy partners.
- Fast and qualitative meetings: an average of 10 meetings per day, with pre-targeted interlocutors
- Participation fee waived by GST and included in all exhibitors’ and visitors packages.
How does it work?
You fill in the on-line registration form describing your offer and/ or your needs.
In a few clicks, you address business meeting requests to the companies you would like to meet.
You accept or decline, according to your interests, the meeting requests received.
One week before the event you receive your personal agenda including the bilaterally approved business meetings.
On the days of the event, you just follow your updated schedule.
- Top level managers from R&D, Purchasing, Technical, Methods, Process, Design, etc.
- Leader Large groups, SMEs and start-ups represented by their CEOs, technical, sales, export managers, engineers, etc.
- Public and private shipowner companies, research centers, consultancy & engineering firms, distributors, etc.
Make the most of your meetings!
- Respect the deadlines for completing your presentation and making your meeting requests
- Emphasis in your presentation the advantages of all nature to be gained from your offer
- Carefully read over your interlocutors’ presentation and prepare your speech accordingly
- During the meeting, go to the point: your interlocutors have read your technical form and have accepted the meeting, so the detailed company presentation is not necessary.
GST Gala Dinner & Award Ceremony 2020
What is a Gala Dinner?
Gala Dinner will held on 1st Day – 15th April Evening. The evening event will generally feature a three of four course meal where guests are seated. Gala dinners also involve the presentation of awards such as Most Innovative Ship Technology, Greenest Ship Solution of the of the year, etc.
The standard dress for gala events is black-tie. A Gala Dinner event or function will often feature entertainment, speakers and formalities, which could form a key part of the event’s theme. If the Gala Dinner is an award night recognising excellence and achievements, it’s paramount to create and Award night event experience that reflects the quality, imagination and excellence of your brand, nominees and winners.
What are the benefits?
- Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony is perfect environment for ice-breaking and getting know each other more than B2B meetings.
- During Gala Dinner Companies have chance to have more friendly atmosphere with luxury drinks.
- It is more friendly environment to reach C-Level Management